SLS User's Group Postponed!

From: Timothy J. Gornet (tim.gornet@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 23:29:16 EEST

Dear SLS User,

     As a result of the recent tragedies, the SLS Users Group Officers have
decided to postpone the Users Group meeting in Las Vegas next week. We are
working with the hotel to obtain dates in early November and to automatically
transfer your hotel reservation to the new date. Please do not contact the hotel
to change your reservation as we are trying to get the hotel to transfer the
whole group to the new dates. There will be information posted on the web site
no later than Wednesday, September 19th. If you've registered for this event,
you will be receiving a phone call form the 3D Systems call center to notify you
of the new dates for this years meeting.

Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions or concerns at
all. We hope that most of you will be able to come to the meeting and will do
our best to accommodate your arrival. We understand after speaking with a few of
you that your companies may be placing restrictions on your business travel and
felt that we would offer you the best opportunity to come by postponing the
conference.

Best regards,
Michelle Drake
DTM Corporation