new position and coordinates

From: Alain BERNARD (Alain.Bernard@irccyn.ec-nantes.fr)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 21:15:30 EEST

Dear Colleagues,

during the current days, I am changing my position from CRAN of Nancy to
IRCCyN (Research Institute for Cybernetics and Communications of Nantes) of
Nantes, in the west of France.
I will continue my contribution to CRAN laboratory, during the two next
years in order to achiev the current projects and to the RP world on behalf
of AFPR.

Nothing will change in the following next months.

My complete coordinates are in the signature of the message.
If necessary, please, take into account my new postal adress, my new email
and my new phone and fax numbers.

Looking forward,

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD