Career opportunity (ARRK)

From: Tony Moran (tonym@arrk.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 04:53:54 EEST

Hello,

ARRK Product Development Group, the world's largest rapid prototyping
service provider, is looking for the best RP Engineers (SLA and SLS) to
work at our San Diego facility. Should you wish to inquire about this
position please send your resume in confidence to the attention of:

Tony Moran
Vice President
ARRK Product Development Group
8880 Rehco Road