RE: thanks to one Canadian

From: Mitchell, Doug (D.B.) (dmitchel@ford.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 13:33:54 EEST

Someone asked about the Airbus, well, this was written in late 1973,
and the Airbus didn't exist at that time.

A young man by the name of Byron MacGregor recorded it shortly
after that with the permission of Mr. Sinclair. His version was just
played on a local radio station. As I write this, I am listening to a
the DJ interview his widow, JoJo Shutty MacGregor. If anyone is
interested in buying a copy of the CD or cassette that contains
this recording, the address is:

GLJS, Inc.
6249 Gatewood Circle
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48322-1066

The cassette is US$11.99 and the CD is US$17.99 with all proceeds
going to the US Red Cross.

Regards,

Doug Mitchell