Get Your Teeth Bright White Now!

From: Teeth support (weeth_support@mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 03:59:37 EEST

Get Your Teeth Bright White Now!

Have you considered professional teeth whitening?  If so, you know it usually costs between $300 and $500 from your local dentist!

Click BRIGHT TEETH NOW.COM  to learn how to professionally whiten your teeth, using the exact same whitening system your dentist uses, at a fraction of the cost!

BRIGHT TEETH NOW.COM
Here's what you'll see:
We will show you what to look for in a whitening system!
We will show you a comparison of all of the products available today, including their cost!
We know our product is the best on the market, and we back ti with a 30 day money back guarantee!

Click here BRIGHT TEETH NOW.COM