SV: benchmarking

From: Holmer Berndt (Berndt.Holmer@ivf.se)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 14:18:24 EEST

Elaine and Yew Heng,

I will send another mail to you both containing a pdf-file of the paper in
question as well as another file containing a cleaned up version of the
graphs. The pdf-files that were once provided by Al Hastbacka are not that
big, 705 and 98 K respectively. If more people on the rp-ml want them -
please answer to me directly not to burden the list.

Regards
Berndt Holmer
IVF Industrial Research and Development Corporation
Brinellvagen 68
SE-100 44 Stockholm
Sweden
Phone: +46-8 21 31 74