RE: Graphite powder

From: Phil Dickens (pdickens@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 12:09:53 EEST

Rick,
Sorry for late reply. I did get some verbal information on a mouldable
electrode material around 1991. I eventually tracked it down to a company
called Erodex here in the UK. http://www.erodex.com/main.htm

However, by the time I had contacted them around 1994 they said that they no
longer did the material and it was very difficult to get hard information. I
believe the guy that used to run the company was most knowledgeable. If you
have any luck I would be very interested.

Regards

Phill

Prof. P. M. Dickens
Dept. of Engineering & Technology