Re: pray for peace

From: Erkut Negis (erkut@innotek.com.tr)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 10:57:50 EEST

Dear Elaine and others,

We have all shocked here also!... It is unbelievable?! I'm praying for the victims of terrorism... I hope and believe that, one day we will live without hate, war, and death...

It showed that, despite difficulty of rapid design and manufacturing, how easy is "rapid DESTRUCTION"? Terrorism is really a cheap and easy business?!

Regards

Erkut Negis
Istanbul, TURKEY

From: Elaine Hunt <ehunt@ces.clemson.edu>