Re: SLS "Leaning" parts

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 16:24:42 EEST

Are the parts being built on a Sinterstation 2500plus?

If so, it is your scanner. We've had the same problem on all 3 of our
pluses. It can be fixed relatively easily, but a screw up would be very
costly. DTM (a division of 3D Systems) would be able to help you out.

David K. Leigh ph (254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies, Inc. fax (254) 298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services www.harvest-tech.com