Vantico Ltd

From: Child, Caroline (GB DU) (caroline.child@vantico.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 18:54:06 EEST

Experience in Stereolithography........

Customer Support Engineers - 1 UK, 2 Mainland Europe

Vantico, the global leader in materials for Rapid Prototyping and T
ooling has announced it will be taking directly to the market its
leading Cibatool ® Stereolithography products - leading to the creation
of three senior roles. These opportunities represent the chance to make
a significant contribution to a fast-expanding new sector of the
business.

Most of your time will be spent liaising with clients, building
relationships and discussing opportunities and strategies. You'll use
your Stereolithography and Rapid Prototyping experience to provide a
quality service to the customer.

A highly articulate individual, you are able to communicate technical
information to the customer and discuss problems in a diplomatic and
tactful manner. Ideally holding an engineering qualification, you must
have at least 5 years' experience in this field. Highly analytical and
enthusiastic, you are customer-focused and able to think on your feet to
resolve issues as they occur. Two positions will cover mainland Europe
and the one will be based in the UK. For all three roles, you must be
able to travel extensively and be prepared to stay away from home.

We are committed to excellence, both in our performance and our people.
We are Investors in People and are dedicated to on going training and
development. With a host of other benefits on offer, you'll be making
the right move.

To apply send your C.V. and a covering letter to: Caroline Child,
Vantico Ltd, Duxford, Cambridge, CB2 4QA. Or email
Vantico.recruitment@vantico.com