Hasbro or Mattel

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 15:49:07 EEST

Hello all,

Is there anyone from Hasbro or Mattel still on the list? If so could you
please contact me? I would prefer a phone conversation 248-624-5200 x1975

Thanks

Karl R. Denton
Lead Engineer
RP and Casting Operations
Williams International

This email message and any attachment(s) are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and/or confidential
information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy the original message and any copies of the message as well
as any attachment(s) to the original message.