Looking for tooling benchmark

From: Qu X (qu_x@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 20:01:16 EEST

Hi All,

Here at rapid manufacturing center in department of
industrial and manufacturing engineering of University
of Rhode Island, we developed a STL based software
package for the CNC finish machining of rapid
manufactured tools. The software can be used to
pre-process the original STL file, including 3D
offset, rotate etc. and generate CNC toolpaths for the
raster milling, sharp edge contour machining and hole
drilling.

Now we want to get some tooling geometry to test the
finishing procedure and software developed. Does
anybody knows any good tooling benchmark (STL file
format is preferred) that can be shared by us? Any
suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

Xiuzhi Qu