FW: Looking for Glass Prototype Models

From: Finley, Andy (Andy.Finley@sturm.sulzerpumps.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 23:44:50 EEST

   Hello Eric,

     I work with Jim Pike at Sturm Inc. in Barboursville WV. We are
currently working on a simple mold for a glass company in a neighboring
town. It is just a bowl and only requires the desired shape to be machined
into a chunk of aluminum. If what you want is this simple I can check with
the glass company and see if they are interested. They are by no means a
high-tech company. They might be able to help if it's a simple part and the
mold is supplied. We don't have a close working relationship with this
company and don't know their capabilities but if you can give me an idea of
what this part looks like I can check and see if they are interested. The
company is "Blenko Glass" in Milton WV. Andy Finley