Re: nano and RP

From: Steven (steven@familyjeweler.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 01:36:33 EEST

In unrelated research I found that chemical vapor deposition of diamond was being
looked into for next generation microchips. Also, Carbon 60, or Buckyballs were
being experimented with for circuits since they formed hard tubing very well.
Beyond that I have no idea but it would seem that RP's layering techniques would
be very well utilized for laying down the circuit patterns.

Steven