RE: Ink to print on cured silicone

From: Tony Parker (tony@3dresource.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 21:03:58 EEST

Dan:

I just received a brochure from NuSil Technologies that discusses their
"Healthcare Marking Inks." The brochure states that typical uses for these
inks are for "marking of silicone tubing, silicone catheters, and other
substrates on which marking inks provide unsatisfactory results." The
brochure also states that the inks can be applied by production printing
methods, including pad printing, and come in 8 standard colors.

Contact name is Mark Paulsen, phone (805) 684-8780, or check out
www.nusil.com

Ask about their R-1008 inks. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tony Parker
Creative Technical Solutions, LLC
www.3dresource.com