Announcing General Mgr. of Prototype Inj. Mold Division

From: Michael Schmit (mikes@schmitprototypes.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 23:47:47 EEST

We at Schmit Prototypes Inc. are pleased to announce the addition of Jim Schmidt (formerly of Phillips Plastics) who has joined the team as General Manager of our Prototype Injection Molding Division.

Jim brings with him over 25 years of experience in the areas of project management, product design and engineering, tooling, and injection molding. Jim owned and operated a successful tool and die shop for twelve years, focusing primarily on building plastic injection and aluminum die cast molds. He played a major role in the startup and growth of the Phillips' Hudson, WI operation and with them, managed a team of engineers responsible for project management of design services and injection molded products.

We are excited that Jim has brought his extensive expertise to Schmit Prototypes and look forward to the future as we continue to expand our level of service and provide the quality that our clients have come to expect

Jim can be reached at 715-235-8474 or jims@schmitprototypes.com.

Thank you

Mike Schmit
Schmit Prototypes Inc.