RE: PICZA/MODELA question

From: Rafael Santillan (rsanti@3drapid.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 16:36:36 EEST

Jack

We do have a Picza scanner and you will be surprised
with the detail you can capture out of your toys with
it.
I have done some scanning of small medalls (with
saints sculpted) and the results have been very good.
I do agree with MacDonalds with the saying
Thats Value for money !! dough speed is not one of its
strongest features, so be patient.

We may help you to scann your toys if you whish

best regards.

* Dr. Rafael Santillan, Phone: 52-42-226774 *
* Director 3D RAPID Fax: 52-42-226774 *
* Mobile: 52-42-366015 *
* Email: rsanti@3drapid.com *
* MOVIL Email: rsanti@movilaccess.com *
* *
* Address: Priv. Martin Carrera 105, *
* Colonia Presidentes *
* City: Queretaro,Qro. MEXICO. Zip. 76080 *
* WEB: http://www.3drapid.com *