Position Opening

From: Karen Halvorson (karenh@schmitprototypes.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 21:30:00 EEST

Schmit Prototypes, Inc., a world-class prototype/injection molding company located in beautiful Western Wisconsin is seeking a Journeyman Mold Maker.

The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of eight years' experience building plastic injection molds, with a preference in prototype mold building. We are looking for a self-motivated team player. SurfCam, MasterCam, or similar programming experience is required with a preference in SurfCam.

Responsibilities will include building new prototype molds, developing fixtures for machining and other secondary operations, program and machine one up models as required, incorporate revisions and modifications to prototype molds and taking a lead role in providing guidance to tool room support personnel.

We are a growing company with a reputation of excellence. If your experience and skills meet the qualifications outlined above, send your resume to:

Human Resources
Schmit Prototypes Inc.
1801 Indianhead Drive
Menomonie, WI 54751