Uncle Sam though you might like this! Time:8:51:06 PM

From: rpass@carltonfields.com
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 20:51:06 EEST

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Subject = Dream Team.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ACCELERATED" GIFTING!

"I just got my first $4,000 in 48 hours!"

We have just established a "Dream Team" of professional full time
net workers and gifters and put them on Special fully automated boards.
To ensure Explosive Progression and Immediate Cash Flow!

Now, we are expanding these boards and you can tag on to these
leaders and benefit from their tremendous momentum!

-$500 one-time out of pocket entry!
-Fully online and automated system!
-No paperwork!
-No manipulation of the boards possible!
-Two join, board "splits" and YOU move forward!
-Four-year old activity. 14,000 members!
-The "Best of the Best" head these NEW boards!
-Join us now and get "pushed" through with us!

"THIS ONE IS FLYING!"

For more information TODAY!!

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER,
TIME ZONE, AND A GOOD TIME TO REACH YOU.

dreamteam2001@myrealbox.com

OR CALL

888-737-4529

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER,
TIME ZONE, AND A GOOD TIME TO REACH YOU.

dreamteam2001@myrealbox.com

OR CALL

888-737-4529

Note: This is a ONE-TIME MAILING to pre-qualified opt-in prospective customers.
Your email address will automatically be removed from our mailing list and never
sold or given away. No need to reply. This email was sent to you by
Dynamic Business Solutions (dynamicleads@excite.com) in full compliance with all
existing and proposed email legislation.