Need help on finding software for converting/manipulating medical data.

From: Pedro Alexandre da Costa Sousa (pas@uninova.pt)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 14:34:19 EEST

Dear all,
I am trying to find software for converting/manipulating medical data to
the STL format.
I am already aware about the existence of mimics, anatomics and Javelin but
I would like to have a broader knowledge about the available software in
order to make a deeper analysis.
I wonder if any of you know a place where I can find a list of available
software or pointers to other choices.
Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Pedro Sousa
P.S. By the way your opinion about the software quality is very welcomed.

Pedro Alexandre da Costa Sousa | pas@uninova.pt
UNINOVA-Intitute for the Development of New Technologies
Edificio CRI/UNINOVA
Quinta da Torre : | Phone: +351 21 294 83 34
2825-114 Caparica | Fax: +351 21 294 12 53
PORTUGAL

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of
this
email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Pedro Sousa by
telephone on +351 21 294 83 34