RE: SirCam Virus is Running Amuck

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@3dcompress.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 19:04:58 EEST

I checked the dictionary .. for the word "popular"

pop.u.lar (ppy-lr)
 adj.

   1.Widely liked or appreciated:

Windows OS is niether widely liked or appreciated. Its inflicted on the
masses.

Sorry Doug -- this is not a flame for you.. I am a user (victim) of windows
as well.

AR

Dr. Anshuman Razdan
Director, PRISM