solidimension process

From: Hendrik John (hendrik.john@envisiontec.de)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 15:34:07 EEST

I phoned them this morning and they told me that the principle is
laminating (regards to the vision of Marshal Burns) and the binding of
the layers takes place through a chemical process so that you can't
distingush the differnt layers after the process. I think achieving the
mask of one layer works through cutting, but I am not sure. Waste
material is marked by colouring.

Regards

Hendrik John
Geschäftsführung / General Management

imagination, creation, dimension, ...
                                        ... it could be the solution
Envision Technologies GmbH - Computer Aided Modeling Devices
Elbestrasse 10
D-45768 Marl
Fon: +49 (0)2365 915-460
Fax: +49 (0)2365 915-461