Non rp - production quote diecasting

From: RoyJRATC@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 00:22:54 EEST

Hi all - My normal diecast source told me that they are "too busy" to quote
new projects! We should all have that problem.

I'm in the prototype stage now with my customer & have all of the bids I need
for that. What I do need is an aluminum diecaster interested in 15,000 pieces
per year. Part envelope is 3"x4.5"x3.25" -- thin walled (.065 nominal) &
ribbed for a heat sink.

I know that this is nominally an RP list but is anyone able to take it to the
next level?

Roy Sheppard, Jr.

Roy Sheppard, Jr. CPMR
Atlantic Technical Components, Inc.