(no subject)

From: bbrown@wmt.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 21:48:56 EEST

To all RP-ML users:

I am a new rp-ml user. I am interested in anything related to the SLS
process. We have a new DTM 2500plus that we produce Duraform prototypes
with and we also make castings in our own in-house foundry using CastForm.
Anyone with info on these subjects? I am really interested in substitutes
for DuraForm (I hear you can buy a competing brand?) and am also interested
in improving the surface finish of our CastForm models. I will be
monitoring this newsgroup daily, but feel free to email me if you would
like.

Thanks,
Brad Brown
Rapid Prototype Modeling Technician
Wright Medical Technology
(901)867-9971 ext. 3277

Place your STL files in the //Share/Common/Sinterstation folder
or attach them to your email and send to bbrown@wmt.com

To subscribe for this group, send an email to:
rp-ml-subscribe@yahoogroups.com