From: Manish Patel (modern-india-optin-conf-837338684.28723676@topica.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 23:16:06 EEST

Hello!

Manish Patel of the email list
modern-india@topica.com
is inviting you to join this list, hosted at
Topica.com.

http://www.topica.com/sysmsg/?cid=1.NbibbNGNE.MNiMbGiG&p=ConfSub011

Or, if you prefer, reply to this message. No need
to type anything into the subject line.

Did you know that a company floated by Indian Railways has started laying optical fiber cable along 62,800 kilometers of railway track nation-wide to provide broadband services in India? Did you know that as published in CNN/Asia Week, 2 of top 10 MBA colleges of Asia are in India and 5 out of top 10 Science and Technology schools of Asia are in India?

If the information you are getting is always like Indians using elephants for transportation, and if you want *current* information and *positive* information about India, join this moderated mailing list to read/ share news in/about India (about 2-3 news/week). No Cynics please - we have enough of them around!!!

simply ignore this message and you will not be
added.

archives and more. Register now for MyTopica:

   http://www.topica.com/partner/sysmes1/register

Thanks, and enjoy!