optical brightening agents

From: sfm6307 (sfm6307@alibaba.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 06:10:39 EEST

Hangzhou Whyyon Chemical Co., ltd. is a hi-tech fine chemical enterprise specifically engaged in the research, production and sales of optical brightening agents applied in various fields such as paper, textile, plastic and daily-use chemical industries, etc. Equipped with experienced professionals as well as advanced and wellfound research facilities, the company focuses on its target on providing well-performed products and perfect service. Our main products include: CPA (C.I. 199), OB-1 ( C.I. 393), FP (C.I. 378), KCB ( C.I. 367), KSN, APC (C.I. 220), VBL (C.I. 85), CXT (C.I. 71) , etc, which are not only sold to the whole country, but also exported to the countries and regions in the Europe, America and Southeast Asia. The quality system of Whyyon is certified under ISO 9001 standard.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us for further details and cooperation.

------该邮件由《金锋邮件群发 2.0》发送,内容与软件作者无关------

金锋软件,值得信赖的软件 http://www.jinfengnet.com