Re: Rapid Tooling application.

From: Clara Chen (clara27@ms27.hinet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 11:15:12 EEST

Mr. Ullal,

Our company specializes in rapid tooling to produce plastic parts ranging
from less than 100 to more than 1 million with short leadtime and almost
similar quality to conventional tooling. If you are interested in our
services in such a field, please don't hestitate to contact us.

Clara Chen
www.synctech.com.tw
SyncTech Inc., Taiwan
Tel: 886-2-89819981 ext. 507