Re: Bitmap or point cloud info. to solid model

From: morphis neo (morphisneo@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 14:48:33 EEST

The other useful point-to-machining software is Cyclice.
CySlice is priced at $US4000.. by australian firm at
http://www.headus.com.au/cyslice
Also, Geomagic is better than paraform for maping rapid surfacing directly
on points.
Direct surfacing is still primitive here. The other expensive and lenghty,
but accurate
and quality way to convert points to good surfaces is freeform/imageware by
sdrc.

CySlice can be bought direct from headus. Payment can be made by
Electronic Transfer of Funds. We can initiate a license on receipt
of a Purchase Order.

regards
morphis