Fwd: Perfect

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 14:49:49 EEST

>Date: 19 Jun 01 13:48:01 -0700
>From: "Brock Hinzmann" <bhinzmann@sric.sri.com>
>Subject: Perfect
>To: Elaine Hunt <ehunt@ces.clemson.edu>, RPML <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi>
>
>I like the name. Evan more than a contraction of personal factory, it
>sounds like perfection or perfectory; a perfect factory. You might say it's
>the perfect name. Let's hope it lives up to its name.
>
>Brock Hinzmann
>Technology Navigator
>SRI Consulting
>Business Intelligence
>

>Elaine Hunt wrote:
> >

> >>Elaine,
> >>
> >>What is Perfactory??
> >>
> >>How can I find out more?
> >

> >Since so many have asked about the Perfactory I thought I'd may as well
> >tell everyone.
> >Remember way back in 1995 when Brock Hinzman talked about such a
>machine.
> >Well Hendrik John of Envisiontec has developed such a low cost system.
>You
> >may reach him at hendrik.john@envisiontec.de or at www.envisiontec.de.
> >
> >Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
"Wonder, rather than doubt, is the root of knowledge." Abraham Hesche

Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/