Re: Another Mission Impossible

From: Nick Osborn (Nick.Osborn@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 17:22:12 EEST

Ron

For some reason your email server will not let me reply to your private enquiry directly - the answer is yes, for the moldflow element only.

Apologies to other list users!

Many thanks

Nick

>>> "Ron Clemons" <rclemons@harvest-tech.com> 06/06/01 13:30:45 >>>
To quote deep thinker and TV star, Homer Simpson....."DOHHH!" My customer decided to modify an existing hard tool in Taiwan to get by on this project. However, I truly appreciate the rapid responses you provided and we will utilize this new new knowledge on future projects. Below I've listed the ideas that were proposed to me. Thanks for the help everyone.

  a.. Direct AIM tooling from small spot SLA
  b.. Fine detail CNC
  c.. STAT tooling
  d.. 3D Keltool
  e.. RTV tooling from high-res Sanders patterns
  f.. Nickel electroformed mold face tooling

Ron Clemons
Harvest Technologies
"Where Innovation Takes Shape"