cure kinetics of SL resin

From: Yanyan Tang (yyan_tang@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 03:02:43 EEST

Dear list,

I am a student in Chemical Engineering department at
Geogia Tech. I am now trying to figure out how to get
the kinetics for the cure of SL resin so that the
temperature profile during SL process can be
investigated and thus some modifications in materials
and/or process can be made.

I am asking if anyone knows of any research paper, web
sites or case studies which show this in some way and
will help me on this topic.

It would be greatly appreciated if I can get any help
from anyone.

Best regards,
Yanyan