RE: RE:

From: Luper, Harold (HLuper@SOLIDIFORM.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 23:52:02 EEST

RE: RE:

Although I've had this problem of vents and drains not building, I have not had a build fail due to it (yet!). As Dan has described, we've had to manually drill holes in the completed parts to get the resin to drain out. This becomes tedious and difficult with a large platform full of parts, so we end up wasting more resin and taking more time.