Equipment audits and asset lists

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 12:34:10 EEST

test StationeryDear List

does anyone know of any software/database which does the following
  1.. Creates a asset list
  2.. Allows you to view your assets in room order graphically for instance
on a grid or plan of your rooms
  3.. Gives the facility to drag and drop your assets from one room to
another in the same way you (or your students!!!!) may move you equipment
about
Any other information on web based asset management software would be
fantastic. The software doesn't need to be complex. I don't for instance
need to calculate depreciation to offset against tax I just need to know
what stuff I've got and where the hell it is........

Best regards

Chris

Dr. Chris Sutcliffe
Rapid and Micro Manufacturing Research