Re: New 3D Scanner

From: Greg Pettengill (gregp@fastq.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 06:56:11 EEST

It would be much more practical for me (and probably many others) to have a link to a web page about it. And it may save you money and the lives of some of our trees! :-) Please do not take offense to this, none is intended. I am sincerely interested in your new scanner.

Kind Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
321 269-7587