Re: Very small prototypes

From: Clara Chen (clara27@ms27.hinet.net)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 10:58:18 EEST

Hi,

We can provide both CNC machining and SLA method to do prototype, however,
for very small prototype such as connector, I recommend to use D-Mec (Japan)
RP machine, it's can offer layer thickness with 0.05mm or even lower.

Clara Chen
www.synctech.com.tw
SyncTech Inc., Taiwan
Tel: 886-2-89819981 ext. 507