Re: Very small prototypes

From: Werner Bauer (werner.bauer@imf.fzk.de)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 12:40:10 EEST

Dear Steinar,

we are using molding and casting processes for the fabrication of ceramic or
metallic parts with similar shapes and even smaller sizes. A rapid
prototyping process chain enables prototype preparation with these
materials. For quick information please take a look at
http://www.fzk.de/pmt/
or send me a mail.

Best regards

Dr. Werner Bauer · werner.bauer@imf.fzk.de
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH · Institut fuer Materialforschung III
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1 · D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
Tel. (+49) 07247-822990 · Fax (+49) 07247-824612