RP Standard Test Pattern

From: ChathamRes@aol.com
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 17:29:13 EEST

>From time to time, we have offered a variety of test patterns and test
reports on test parts for rapid prototyping. The reaction to these
complimentary parts and reports has varied from a high interest to "too
tough".

In order to come up with a test part(s) that is rational for a variety of RP
processes, we are soliciting inputs as to what members of this list think
should be included in a standard test part, or set of standard test parts.

Please reply to us directly with your idea(s).

Best Regards
REH
Chatham Research