Re: Very small prototypes

From: Rob Connelly (rob@finelineprototyping.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 17:51:46 EEST

Steinar,

Here at FineLine Prototyping we specialize in making very small prototypes
using stereolithography with a narrow-focused laser beam. The equipment is
much the same as in standard SL, but we use a special laser and careful
handling. We routinely make things of the dimensions that you describe, and
our process is much more economical than microstereolithography.

If you would send me the geometry information then I would be happy to give
you a quote.

Regards,

Rob Connelly
FineLine Prototyping, Inc.