Re: Viruses

From: Carol Farrish (cfarrish@stratos.net)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 15:18:36 EEST

Riihgt on, Hannu. It always amazes me that folks who manage million dollar
machines can't get it together to spend/install/update a $20-30 virus
program and keep up to date on viruses.

Carol Farrish
Market Research Manager
Precision Metalsmiths, Inc.
1081 E. 200th St.
Cleveland, OH 44117
(216) 481-8900 ext. 237 * FAX (216) 481-8903