Re: sanders wax

From: Paul J. Burr (tigerpb@ids.net)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 17:05:32 EEST

Catherine:

I've heard that using baking soda as a packing material works.
I haven't tried it myself, yet. I'd imagine you'd have to get a zip-lock bag, Tupperware container, or some other way of preventing the powder from leaking out of the shipping box. Things could get really weird with the postal service if your boxes start leaving a trail of white powder!
If you've got some spare waxes, try sending them and see how they hold up.
Then, report back to us if this method works!

Paul Burr