sanders wax

From: Catherine Minich (ceminich@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 04:53:13 EEST

Hi.

I wanted to thank every one who responded to my query about casting Sanders waxes. We've stopped using the mineral oil and that has stopped the blistering. We're still getting a little flashing though. We think it may be due to sharp angles in my models. Just when you think that precision is a good thing.... Now I have another question. Has anyone come up with a fool-proof way to ship the waxes? I know we can leave the supports on but I would rather not. I prefer that the SB examine the parts before they are shipped. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Cate Minich
New Products
Lagos, Inc.