URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: AKIN BANGURA (a_bangura2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 02:40:41 EEST

        URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

  I am Akin Bangura, the eldest son of Timu Bangura, who is the immediate
past minister of
Finance of the Federal Republic of Sierra-Leone. Though my father
died a natural death. He left some document as regards some
transaction with some of his colleagues while in office. Infarct they
(i.e. my father and his colleagues that cannot be mentioned here)
succeeded in keeping the sum of Eight Million, Six hundred Thousand
dollars ($8.6M USD) in cash in a safe trust / security firm in Ghana
a neighboring West African State. After my father's death, the
current president Tijan Kabbah’s government has no trace or
evidence of his dealings and those of his colleagues regarding the
money in question, before renewed clashes between the R.U.F rebels
lead by Foday Sankoh in my country began. This recent clashes lead
to the destruction of many government documents and establishment,
including the Central Bank of Sierra-Leone and the Ministry of
Finance buildings, where records of probe were kept. Hence no real
evidence to continue a probe. Now that there is no record, I have
been mandated by my father's colleagues to come to Amsterdam, The
Netherlands to sort and conclude the transfer of the funds, with the
aid of a trustworthy person(s), that can keep this transaction a top
secret. And has the ability (i.e credible firm, etc) to file claims of
these funds on our behalf. This assistance from you is necessary
because the government of our country is closely monitoring funds
leaving or coming into my country. what is required of you is that we
want you to represent us as the beneficiary of the funds, provision of
a bank account into which we can lodge the funds, ability to assist us
in profitable investment in your country and negociations for us to
purchase an ultramodern house in your country as soon as the
transaction is complete, because we would like to come over, perhaps
live there and manage our investments. However be rest assured that
this transaction is hitch free as my father's colleagues and I have
mapped out strategies to give this, transaction a diplomatic coverage.
We have earmarked 30% of this sum to you for your participation,
10% for any expenditure incurred in course of this transaction and
the balance of 60% is for me and my colleagues in Ghana. Please also
note that you shall help us invest our share of the money in a viable
business in your country after this business is concluded. Please I
await your urgent response to this proposal should you be/not
interested in this business. While thanking you for your anticipated
co-operation and kind gesture I remain always with regards.
Sincerely
  AKIN BANGURA.