RP Info

From: rayt@indy.net
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 00:08:28 EEST

I almost hate to open this can of worms, but here goes. I have been
asked by the powers that be here to create an internal Web site for
Rapid Prototyping. There will be a large area for a RP primer and an
area for Rapid Tooling.

Then there is the links area. I am going to provide as many links as
possible to both Educational facilities, Service Bureaus and
Consultants. I have a lot of links already but I am giving anyone an
opportunity to put in a plug for their service or site. I will put in a
one or two line description along with a link to your site. Information
about research and development are especially welcome. Internally we
use Unigraphics exclusively for product development so any references to
compatibility would be useful.

Unfortunately this will be behind a firewall so I won't be able to share
the site with the world.

Please send your info to:
kendra.k.hitchcock@delphiauto.com with a cc: to
ray.p.thompson@delphiauto.com

Thanks in advance for all your help, and thanks to Hannu for keeping
this thing going.

--
Ray Thompson
Process/Tool Design Supervisor