Re: Stl file from ultrasound data or the chocolate baby discussion from 2000

From: Nick Osborn (Nick.Osborn@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 19:02:29 EEST

>>> "Marshall Burns" <Marshall@Ennex.com> 10/05/01 04:46:00 >>>
    Frankly, I'm a little queasy about moms sitting around eating chocolate
replicas of their babies, but what do I know?

Hey Marshall - eating your own baby replica is bad enough, but imagine giving_them_to_other_people to eat as well...not only quease-inducing but more than a little weird...imagine the tabloid headlines...."Freddie Starr ate my chocolate baby" (one for UK list members only I guess)...but then what do any of us know?

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
Swift Technologies Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
www.swiftech.co.uk

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time is Money"