AW: Use microwaves to cure layers of epoxy resin

From: Hendrik John (hendrik.john@envisiontec.de)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 10:25:57 EEST

Dear Marshall and Klaus,

Using microwaves to cure layers of epoxy resin is possible. An associate
of us has made some detailed studies and has filed out a patent
DE19727677A1, where we have the exclusive rights.

Regards

Hendrik John
Geschäftsführung / General Management

imagination, creation, dimension, ...
                                        ... it could be the solution

Envision Technologies GmbH - Computer Aided Modeling Devices
Elbestrasse 10
D-45768 Marl
Fon: +49 (0)2365 915-460
Fax: +49 (0)2365 915-461