Re: rp-ml

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 13:27:35 EEST

Hannu,

    Things have been very busy and I did not have time to chime in during
all the discussion of possible changes in RP-ML administration.

    But I don't want to be quiet about adding my thanks to those of all the
others. THANK YOU to you and the good people of HUT, from Andre Dolenc on
forward, who have provided this incredible international forum of focused
communication. With all its problems, it has given this industry a sense of
community. It's a place to turn to when we need some information, or to
share an interesting StL file, or occasionally to tell a good joke. You have
used the magic of the Internet to knit together a far-flung band of renegade
scientists and engineers and made us more powerful than we would ever have
been in isolation.

    Seems like we must be coming up on a tenth anniversary some time soon.
Here's to another ten years working together!

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com