Re: Research Institutes/Educational Facilities

From: Dale Rosema (ihsproto@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 19:15:41 EEST

IHS Prototyping was made aware of a local college that was completing a grant
for a machine, but the clause was the no (very limited) amount of commerical
prototyping was to be done with the machine. I also inquired about buying their
access time but the was not permissable. The grant fell through, and the
institution ended up using IHS Prototyping as a prototyping source for CAD
classes. If there is a grant tied to the machine, they may not be able to do
commercial work, if not I am not sure how that works.

Dale Rosema
IHS Prototyping
616.396.8576