RE:

From: Pattison, Will (WPattison@Ignition.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 15:45:51 EEST

i'll bite...from a customer perspective.

rp systems are finicky.
materials are finicky.
finishing is an art perfected by experience.

given all that, i'm not going to pay students to do the kind of work i need
done. it's nothing against the students- some of whom might be very, very
good operators. it's simply a business decision.

will pattison, idsa
product development
ignition
www.ignitioninc.com