changing the rp-ml? No way!!!

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 15:31:54 EEST

At 01:06 PM 4/26/01 -0400, jim quinn wrote:
>Everyone -
>
>I do not understand why it costs $2K for a list.
>This has never popped up in any of the other lists

Whether you see the cost or not it is there. Sure HUT picked up the cost
before and we have all benefited from it. I certainly do not mind sending a
donation to keep it going. Yes this donation will come out of my personal
funds since I can not spend university monies to cover a free service
located off campus.

I joined this group very early on and over the years have received lots of
support, help, jokes, and flames. I pledge my support to help Hannu keep
the list as it has been in the past... without bias and free to
all. Otherwise we become puppets of others and the technology will suffer.

BTW:
Look for a totally new technology to grab headlines this year doing metals
without lasers, heat, and distortions. NO I will not provide other clues.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
  The important thing is to not stop questioning. " --Albert Einstein--
Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/