Re: End of Service

From: JP Harrison (jharrison@3de.net)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 21:57:55 EEST

Thanks Rapid Dude for everything. I agree that we don't need to change this list and we don't need 3D or any other RP company, that 3D hasn't bought, to support this list. I would be glad to donate out of my own pocket! This list benefits me as much as my company and I intend to keep supporting it.

Thanks,
Jim

James P. Harrison
Director Of Operations